Friday, November 10, 2006

NO CAFFEINE!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know if I'll make it thru the day today! But I am trying to not have any caffeine today! Logan hasn't been sleeping at all during the day -- seriously yesterday he slept for 20 minutes ALL day!! And so I am going to try to eliminate my caffeine and see if that helps. My caffeine intake hasn't changed at all but, I have to try something! He also is pitching temper tantrums! A 6 month old pitching fits! I have never heard of such a thing! But he is! He has been crying about everything! my Mom thinks he is getting so upset due to lack of sleep, which makes perfect sense to me! So we'll see if this helps him at all! Poor baby! And poor me :( I am going to be crabby & have a headache before this day is over! Oh, and I don't drink that much caffeine -- usually 2 (diet) soda's a day so he can't be getting that much caffeine but, it's worth a shot.
James doesn't have school today and I have to get to the grocery store so, wish me luck!

No comments: