Thursday, November 16, 2006

2 more!!

Yep, no joke! Logan has 2 more teeth! For a grand total of 6! He has been working on the 2 up top next to the front 2 for the past week or so. And they came in yesterday and Monday! I cannot believe that my 6 month old has 6 teeth! It's crazy! We don't have any pictures yet -- he doesn't want us messing with 'em, they still seem to be kinda sore. But that explains his crabbiness lately! Still no crawling but he wants to!
James is back in school today. I think he is doing alot better although he still has a cough. But this morning when I asked him how he was feeling he said , "Sick." and that was all I got! Not sure if it was just grouchiness or not wanting to go to school. So hopefully he will be in a better mood this afternoon.
James has softball tryouts today at school. He played last year so he will probably make the team again. That means hectic Saturday for Dad :) since I will be working. Should be interesting.
I am trying to get myself ready for Thanksgiving. I bought us a turkey fryer (or is it spelled frier, huh, I don't know) yesterday so I don't have to go thru all that turkey mess in the kitchen. YAY! It'll be nice to have the turkey done in such a shorter period of time and maybe I will get to spend some of my Thanksgiving Day with my family instead of spending the whole day in the kitchen. I've never had a fried turkey -- keeping my fingers crossed that it's yummy.
I started my Christmas shopping over a month ago, but I am not nearly as close to done as I was hoping I would be! The holidays are creeping up on me so fast! I will still be slammin' in that end of the season shopping the week before I just know it!

No comments: