but he knew immediately after that :) We tried to take an updated version of the picutre I posted of when we were first together, didn't come out the same but here it is --and the one of Trent being silly :)


Our Thanksgiving was good. My Mom, my brother & his girlfriend & kids came over. 
We fried our turkey--actually turkies--they came out great! My Mon had already bought a 23 pound turkey before we read on the side of the frier pot *18 pound max * Grrr! So when she went back of course all the turkies in that size range were gone! So we got an 11 and a 13 pounder and did 'em both. They only took 45 minutes a piece so it was still less time then if I had done 'em in the oven. It certainly made my life easier :) And we aren't big fans of stuffing from inside the turkey so this was great for us. Although I ended up buying jars of gravy because I wasn't how to go about making it without the pan drippings so the gravy wasn't all that great but, all in all it came out great. Don't know what we are going to do with the 23 pounder tho! Anyone need a turkey?
We took some family pictures of all of us. We hardly ever get everyone together so I always try to get some pics of us when we do
and we took a few family shots after everyone left


and I guess it was a hard day for Logan with all the activity & all the people because he fell asleep in his Sweet Potatoes during his dinner :) my sweet boy



1 comment:
Glad he remembered! :) Sounds like you had a nice day. Bummer about the extra turkey.
Post a Comment