Wednesday, November 15, 2006

James is sick

Well James is home sick today! He has been a real tropper though. He has been sick with some sort of cold or something since last Thuursday! And this is the first day of school he has missed! I am so proud of him for pushing thru and going even though he wasn't feeling to hot. He has a cough and the sniffles, had a little fever last night but he slept til 8 this morning --which is really late for James, he gets up at 6 even on weekends!!-- I think the sleep really helped.
James has ALL next week off of school for Thanksgiving!! Ahhhh! What am I going to do with him for a week?? I am thinkin' *Grandma here he comes LOL*
Please keeps all fingers and toes crossed that Logan doesn't catch whatever bug James has! or that the rest of us don't catch it!

No comments: