Trent gave Kenzie a bath on Sunday -- first one he's given her. I was taking lotsa pictures (of course). Kenzie does not like baths at all! She screams thru most of it. Altho, I think most newborns don't like it much, at least none of mine have liked it. Anyway here are some of the pics I took, you can see she is rather unhappy :( 




This picture is of Logan trying to push Trent away from the kitchen sink because he thought Trent was making her cry, he was trying to get Trent away from her. He was trying to protect his lil sister (awwww)









This picture is of Logan trying to push Trent away from the kitchen sink because he thought Trent was making her cry, he was trying to get Trent away from her. He was trying to protect his lil sister (awwww)
but after her bath I got these awesome shots of her looking up at Dad :) aren't they great??





8 comments:
OH what awesome pictures!
Such cute pictures! I love the one of Logan pushing Trent...too cute!
Cute pictures! Briana loved her baths...still does :D
Oh how precious she is!!!
I love that Logan was pushing him. And I think she looks like you. Such a pretty baby.
awww! What great pictures! She's so tiny! And what a great big brother!
How can you just pic one? They all turned out great!
Great pics! And what a great big brother :D
bree
Post a Comment