Saturday, December 08, 2007

Pictures with Santa

I took the kids to have their pics taken with Santa yesterday. Logan was very unsure of it this year (as you can tell in the picture). When I was walking him up to Santa his grip on my arm got tighter & tighter the closer we got :) but we got him sat down & snapped the pic quick LOL I told Logan & Santa that I would not force him to take the picture, I don't think it's fair to the kids (or the Santa) to force them to sit there and cry, it makes for an awful picture anyway :) these are the pictures we got


10 comments:

Mrs. Eslick said...

very cute. He doesn't look scared at all. And baby girl looks so sweet.

SuzyQ said...

How adorable! What great pictures!

Tracy said...

Great pictures!

Linda said...

Awwww... they both look so cute!!

Yvette Pupo-Heredia said...

Great pictures!He doesn't look scared at all. Love how K is waving.

Carla said...

WOW great pictures......I always use to love taking my kids to get their pictures with Santa...makes me miss them being little!

Just Me said...

Love the pics My Daizie.

Abby said...

I love that picture of Kenzie waving! And Logan looks really cute too!

Julianna said...

he looks adorable. i love her "rock star" "thank you. thank you very much" hand out in the 2nd pic

Conibaer said...

Oh! Those pics are sooo darn cute!