Tuesday, December 04, 2007

catching up

I will do my best to get everything from the past couple of months caught up in the next week or so :)
But the most important news is that our daughter is here :) Yay!!
Kenzie Joleen was born Tuesday, November 20 @ 10:03 AM, she weighed 7 lbs 7 oz & was 19 inches long. I ended up having to have a c-section -- to make a long story short she had her hand up above her head so, if I had delivered her like that she could have ended up with permanent nerve damage to her hand &/or shoulder Here are some pics of her from the day she was born
I had to have a longer stay in the hospital since i had the c-sectin, we were actually released ON Thanksgiving LOL so our turkey day was postponed :) but I was soooo glad to get to go home! She was born on Tuesday & they had been telling me I would be there til Friday or Saturday! Yuck! So I was happy to be going home on Thursday.
Here are some pics of us the day we came home

and after we got her home, Logan was just so curious about her
as you can see in these pics he kept poking her foot to see if she would move & he kept saying "Wassat?"(his way of saying what's that) it was super cute! He walks around telling us to "Shhhh" all the time (usually right after he has yelled about something)


3 comments:

Carla said...

Still love seeing the pictures of the baby......LOVE LITTLE BABY pictures, so friggin cute! popping in to say Hi and leaving you some love.

Kate said...

Awwww! She is absolutely perfect Bethany!! So glad she's here! BTW - You look amazing girl!

Cyn Pip Pics said...

Great pictures! Congratulations! She's a beauty--and you look great for just having had a baby.