
We went to the xmas tree farm on Sunday. Picking a tree is quite an adventure in our family LOL This was the first time I had been out since the c-section (other than at dr appts). I am not all to sure I shoulda been out walking like that, man was I hurting Sunday night & most of Monday because of it. But it was sooooo nice to be outta the house w/ everyone, out in the real world :) And Kenzie was super good! We wouldn't have even known she was there -- she slept the entire time :) getting her in & outta the truck & walking all over that bumpy place! she just kept sleepin'! Here are some pics






they were giving away candy canes so I let Logan have one -- his first -- i had let him have it to play with IN the wrapper (I was gonna open it for him when we got home) he got it open and got to the candy as you can see in these pics :) He really enjoyed it


2 comments:
What a fun day that looks like.. sorry you were so sore after- but it sure looks like it was worth it!
La-
How fun! Love the family photo! Get lots of rest and don't push yourself too hard!
Post a Comment