TWICE! Are y'all crazy??? So this is how it works, rules are as follows
I must post the rules, 7 random things about me and then tag others to do the same. Sound fair enough, right? These are the rules…. each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment.
So does that mean I need to post 14 random facts about me? LOL! I dont' know that anyone wants that many :) let's see how many I can come up with
1. I started scrapping less then 2 years ago because I wanted to do a scrapbook about my wedding-but I haven't even worked on my wedding pics at all :)
2. I lived in Oregon for 2 years, had James there
3. I am going to be in my brothers wedding next year so I have to get the baby fat off really fast after this one is born (at least I will have incentive)
4. I love looking at my wedding pics, I still look at them a couple times a month
5. Trent is 2 years younger than me
6. We are probably going to have another baby in a few years (before I am 35)
7. I used to wear make-up everyday now I hardly ever put it on
8. I used to have my tongue pierced
9. I miss my highlights & cannot wait to have them put back in
10. I am really bad about returning emails
11. I am realizing that I am not very interesting because of this game LOL
OK 11 is all you are getting :) I can't think of any more :)
More then you wanted to know, huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Not UNinteresting at all! LOL Sorry for the double tag...didn't do it on purpose I promise! :)
It's hard to come up with so many comments about yourself, isn't it?
Post a Comment