Trent's Dad is here visiting from Idaho & we got to spend some time with him over the weekend. He hasn't seen Logan since last year when Logan was 4 months old so he has changed quite a bit. Mike also hasn't seen me since I took all the blond out of my hair (it's all dark now) he doesn't like it LOL :) It took Logan a little while to warm up to him but, they got there. Mike also would like me to be pregnant with twins -- crazy man :)

Trent, Mike & the kids went to see Trent's Grandpa for a little while in the afternoon. I didn't go with them because of my cold -- don't really want to expose him to the germs. Trent has been trying to get this 4 generation picture since last year when Mike was here -- he finally got it :)


James took this last picture of Logan & Great Grandpa! Didn't he do an awesome job?
2 comments:
Cute pics, Bethany! BTW, I tagged you. You have to list 7 random facts about you. Check out my blog.
awwww great pictures!!
Post a Comment