Friday, June 22, 2007
My poor baby!
Logan is having a terrible week! first he hits his face, then that same day he got my cold pretty bad -- which I still have by the way -- then today he cut his mouth open!! He was playing with a box of baby wipes, they were brand new, still in the plastic wrap -- and he somehow got the open/close part out of the plastic & was chewing on it. I am not sure exactly what he did, I *think* he got his lip caught between, not really to sure, but he was bleeding quite a bit. He of course wouldn't let me anywhere near it & would cry even more when I did try to look & see. It scared James to see him bleeding like that. He is fine now -- taking his nappy :) But man is he ever cranky!!! Between the cold & his hurt eye (which looks MUCH better, never did turn black thank goodness) & now this! Poor little guy! what a hard week he has had!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
oh my! poor kiddo!!!! ((hug))
Post a Comment