Friday, June 29, 2007

sono pics

Well I went for my 19 week ultrasound today -- you know the one where they are supposed to tell you the sex of the baby. Well, guess what??? They couldn't tell me! She said "You are just at the point where it is just starting to show. They will be able to tell you at you next dr appt." GRRRRRRRR! I was so anxious to find out! It was a major let down :( and Trent had taken the afternoon off work to be there for it -- I am sad.
But these are the pics we got
you can see the foot on the bottom right of the pic, if you look close you can see the heel and ball of the foot with toes pointed down towards the leftthis one is harder to see. The hand is kinda "cupped" so the fingers aren't sticking out but it is the blurb on the right bottom above what may be the tummy? we aren't sure. it's the white spot with the dark spot in the center.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Awww! I love seeing these! Can't wait to hear your news next week!

Tracy said...

Aww, so sweet! I love sono pics!