James went back to school on Tuesday. I think he was *somewhat* happy to go back. I think he was glad to be back with his friends. And softball started this week, just practice for a few weeks and games start (I think) the end of the month.
On Wednesday Logan had a bit of milestone :) He has been "cruising" (walking with help of the furniture) for a couple of weeks now. and on Wednesday he was standing holding onto the coffee table and turned around and grabbed the couch, he made a complete turn. He was so excited and he started yelling and hitting the couch pillows :) it was cute!
and Logan said "Itty" -I think he was trying to say either "kitty" or "witty" --that's what we call one of our cats-- and we think he said "Hi" last week but, we haven't been able to get him to repeat any of these words so I guess it could just be wishful thinking :)
On Thursday James had his first softball practice. He had a good time and had the stinky little boy smell to prove it :) The only bad thing is that his practice is from 3-5 so I have to come home in the bad traffic. And on Thursday evening on our way home Logan was very upset and screamed at the top of his lungs the ENTIRE way home! It was very nerve wracking! Even James was getting frustrated!
And Logan had his first big *Ouch!* on Thursday. He was playing by my desk and was trying to pull up on one of the rungs and there was paper under his feet and he slipped. And landed face first into the drawer :( He split open his bottom lip and he was bleeding up above one of his top teeth. It was so sad! He was bleeding and crying. Poor baby! I don't think he was as upset as I was and he is totally fine now. and he was only upset about it for a couple of minutes then he was ready to go!
It snowed on Friday!!!!! I know this is not a big deal for those of you that get snow all the time but, here it's a HUGE deal! James ended up staying home from school because traffic was so bad that he would've been really late by the tiem I could get him there. So he played out in it for little while, and it had all melted away before noon. He was hoping to make a snowman but there wasn't enough snow for that :( I took some pictures of James out in it. He was trying to get Diesel to play in the snow with him but Diesel was having no part of it :) I took these pictures thru our back window so you can see the screen :) I didn't wanna go out there! It was freezing!


Logan's 8th tooth is coming in too. It started pushing thru on Thursday and I can feel the corner of it this morning. So by Monday it'll probably be totally thru.
I work tomorrow. It's been a trying week with Logan I think it'll do me good to get out with the real word away from the crying teething baby! even if I am going to work
And that is my very un-exciting week :) I did some scrapping too, I will post that later.
:)

No comments:
Post a Comment