Thursday, January 04, 2007

Funny story

I was just thinking about this today -- thought I would share :)

When James was like 2 or 3 years old he used to say *truck* with an F sound , so he was saying *fruck* So one time Ryan's (my brother) car was having some issues (I don't remember what exactly) and he was having it towed somewhere to have it worked on. The tow truck was taking the car out of our driveway and James had never seen a tow truck up close and was thrilled , as little boys are with these things. And he was yelling " Mom, Mom! Truck-Ryan's-car! Truck-Ryan's-car!!" That was his way of saying tow truck because it was towing Ryan's car. But, he said *truck* as *fruck* so he was saying "fruck-Ryan's-car* and of course *fruck* sounds like the F@#* bomb :):) So when he was saying *fruck-Ryan's-car* we all just kind of looked at eachother and laughed, we were so frustrated because of whatever was wrong with the car and the situation that I think we couldn't have agreed more :):)

No comments: