Well, basically. My Grandma is eating more now. So the 7 days is not the case any more! We aren't sure what is going on. So, we are just taking it 1 day at a time. But, my heart jumps up in my throat eveytime the phone rings!
I am going back to the dr. today for my headaches. BLEK! I hate going to the dr! It is such a long and involved pain in the you-know-what! But, hopefully they will give me some meds that will help cuz they have been killer lately.
Logan said his first word --"Kitty" Yep, not Mom or Dad or James! He said kitty! Exciting but Mom would've been nice :) He also is sitting up on his knees (like in prayer position), just something new he's doing. I *think* he might be getting another tooth also. He has been a super crabby grouch this week and that usually means that he's getting a tooth -- I recognize the symptoms really good now since I have been thru it 8 times already LOL:)
James' softball games start tomorrow! I have to work so I am going to miss his first game :( I think I will only be able to go to one of his games! I think I work on all the other Saturdays. So poor Trent is gonna have a trying morning I think. I hope the boys behave for him. I got him a bottle warmer that you can plug into the cigarette lighter in the car so he can at least bring a bottle for Logan. I don't think he is looking forward to it :)
Have a good weekend! I will be working all weekend. hopin' for some big tippers LOL :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment