Monday, January 22, 2007

The bluest day of the year

Yep, that's what they say. That today is ths bluest, most depressing day of the year. It has even been scientifically proven. I didn't know about this until a little bit ago, but my day today has been AWFUL!! Everything that could go wrong did! I will be glad when this day is over and I can go to bed! Hopefully tomorrow will be better!

So, my Mom & I went to see my Grandma on Saturday. I did take Logan with us but James stayed home. I was not convinced she knew who we were or that we were there. Logan was being very difficult and wouldn't even let me go in the same room as my Grandma without him screaming! Not sure what his problem was exactly but, we stood in the doorway and he was OK with that. I was a little upset that he acted that way! and disappointed that I didn't really get to try to talk to my Grandma at all. But, my aunt went to see my Grandma on Sunday and she asked her if she remembered having company the day before, my Grandma shook her head no (she doesn't talk much anymore). My aunt said "You don't remember JoAnn and Bethany coming?" she shook her head again *but* my aunt said "and the baby?" and my Grandma smiled!! Seriously this made me cry! Made it all worth while for me! Even if she doesn't remember me being there, I don't care! She remembers Logan and he made her happy! even with his screaming! I am so glad I brought him along!
Anyway, we don't really have any news on her. Everything seems to be the same. She isn't eating much and she is sleeping alot. I just keep on praying for her, and I am very grateful that she isn't in any pain.

No comments: