I have had a headache most everyday, but not constant so, thats an improvement (I guess LOL).
We are prepping for Logans bday party in a couple of weeks, we are getting him a bouncer! should be fun! I am sure he will love it!
James asked me today when Mothers Day was, cuz he said he had to go buy me a present. Its cute that he remembered & is wanting to do that on his own. I hope that he stays that way when he is older -- his wife will one day thank me :) :)
Logan has been sick for several days, nothing major but, not feeling good. He has a super runny nose & a very slight fever. Trent also hasnt been feeling good & James thought he was getting sick a few nights ago :( so its making the rounds! My Mom hasnt been feeling to great either! NO cooties for me please!!
I was s'posed to go to the drs' this week but decided to change it & wait a few weeks. I am not ready to start some new freaky medication again for my head! I just want to not worry about new meds for a couple weeks *sigh* actually I would like to not worry about them at all, ever!
James has like 28 days or so of school left!! WOohoo!! I cant wait til he is out for the summer -- I know that is the total opposite of most parents LOL but, I drive him so far to & from school, I cant wait to not have that drive everyday! and hopefull we will be moved closer shortly after the next school year starts, if not before! James really wanted us to be moved by his bday in July, but I dont think we are gonna be able to make that :( I know he wants to be closer to all his friends -- SOON :)
Kenzie is moving all over the place, rolling this way & that! She never stays still! silly girl :) she is so sweet tho! & such a good sleeper!! LOVE that! we can just lay her in her crib & she goes to sleep all on her own (I know that that is the way its "supposed" to be w/ all kids -- but this is a first for us LOL). I think she will be an early crawler *cringe* because she is so active & content to entertain herself. and we need to start thinking about feeding her solids *sigh* I have avoided the mess as long as possible but, w/in a couple weeks she's gonna be 6 months old & we are gonna hafta start.
I think thats all my ramblings for this morning :)
Here is a layout & card I recently finished. Thanks for looking :)




I really got a kick outta making that card! LOL heehee :)

3 comments:
still loving that layout and card!
sorry about your headaches, I get migraines and they are no fun..
the layout and card are fabulous!
Oh yeah, I am also waiting anxiously for Mandi to be on summer break..I'm one of those rare moms too! LOL
smiles,
UGH Headaches are the worst! Hope you get that figure dout soon. Sounds like the kids are doing great! Good luck on the move and sending great symmer fun vibes!!
La-
Post a Comment