So much has gone on in the past few weeks
I will do my best to get everything caught up
James is home today from school with some sort of tummy bug
He has missed so much school this past quater, mostly because of my headaches :( I am glad he is doing as well as he is (not great but could be worse, all things considered)
Kenzie had her shots last week :( poor girl!! She is up to 16.5 lbs already!! She & Logan are in the SAME size diapers now LOL He is so skinny tho! little skinny belly!! He musta gotten that from Trent :) Logan is talking a lot more. We can understand most of it & if we dont, he finds a way to get his point across!
Trent is working like crazy. He has been working late alot lately *sigh* I know its what he has to do but, it makes it hard on me when he doesnt get home til 7 or 8 :( I try to be understanding about it but, well, sometimes it doesnt work :)
We have started looking into buying a house. Big step for us. guess we are finally growing up LOL :) heehee We are trying to get closer to James' school, MUCH closer! We found a house just a block away that is 5 bedroom, 3 bath its the perfect location! But we looked at the inside & it has a dark purplish/burgundy carpet & pink walls BLEK! the entire house!! So, we are still trying to decide if we want to try to get it and try to fix it or what. It would mean T would get home from work like 20 mins or so earlier, maybe even 30 minutes! which is a big deal when we are talking about his 90-120 minute commute! We are thinking about it, not sure yet.
James just completed a science report over spring break. I still need to get some pics of it. I will get some & get it posted this week sometime.
Kenzie is turning over, both back to tum & back again :) she is getting so big! It seems to be flying by :( makes me sad that it is going so fast.
She is sleeping all night in her crib!! which is amazing for us cuz both the boys were & are bad sleepers! Logan still gets up during night a couple times a week.
We enjoyed James' 2 week spring break but boy was it hard to get back in the swing of things! I really hope we get moved before the next school year starts! Both for him & me :) I know how badly he would like to be closer to all his friends! at his age I always had someone over, or was at their house! But he does spend an awful lot of time texting :) kinda cute! I can't believe in July he will be 13!! I am gonna have a teenager! Scarey!!
As far as with me, I am still having a lot of headaches! The dr is still baffled by me. He finally referred me to neurology - but they can't get me in til June!! So, in the meantime I am trying out different meds to see if we find something that works :( which sucks! He had me on an anti-seizure med a couple weeks ago (anti-seizure!! that is so scarey to me!!) but it just made me feel AWFUL for the entire time I was taking it! And for 3 days after I quit taking it! That was a horrible couple of weeks for me! I am not looking forward to whatever he wants me to try next :( hopefully it wont be as bad as that was!
Ryan (Trents bro) got married on March14. So, T's Dad & brother Thor were here for a visit. Neither had met Kenzie & they hadn't seen us since for quite a while. So it was nice to see them. And we had Mike over for Easter dinner. Logan was shy w/ both of them for a bit, but once he warmed up to them it was great. He had a great time playing "mailman blocks" w/ Thor! I will make sure to get some pics posted of their visits.
I wasn't able to go to Ryans wedding because I had a migraine :( but Trent went w/out us. We were only able to go to the reception since Ryan & his wife & her fam are Mormon, & they were married in a Mormon chaple.
We are planning Logans 2 year bday party! I cant believe he is already gonna be 2! Trent & James wants to get him a bouncer! Oh boy! should be fun!
Anywho, I think that gets everyone pretty much up to date on the happenings in our life. I will get some pics posted in the next couple of days :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is a lot going on girl! Try to take some time for you too.
Post a Comment