Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Happy Birthday Logan!!

I cant believe my baby is 2 today!! The past 2 years have gone so quickly. *sigh* its an odd bittersweet day for me. It doesnt help that I have had a cold for the past several days & feel awful :( makes me more emotional, I think.
We arent really doing enything exciting today. Just giving Logan a couple prezzies & I might make some cupcakes (if I start feeling better), we are having his party on the 17th, bouncer & all (oh boy LOL) so, he will get the most of his presents then. I am sure he will have a blast :)
Anyway, i cant help but post some of my fave pics of his birth :)





and here he is now -- the lil monster LOL (please excuse the most beautiful!!! couch from 1970-something that was my Gmas that is behind his head)



8 comments:

Unknown said...

happy barfday wogan!!!

dang he's cute - he's got his daddy's eyes dudn't he? hey no worries miss - it's all downhill from 2 on out...piece o' cake!


PPPFFFFTTT!!

Abby said...

He's a doll!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOGAN!!!

Yvette Pupo-Heredia said...

Happy Birthday, Logan!!!
He is such a cutie!

*Nikki* said...

how precious!!
hearing that makes me want to cherish every moment of my little one when she gets here!!!

Lisa said...

Awwww I loved seeing all the pictures of your baby!! Happy Birthday to Logan!

SuzyQ said...

Happy Birthday Logan!

Hope it was a great day! It is fun to look back and see the changes. He sure was and is a cutie patootie!

SLUSH said...

HOW CUTE IS HE??? Happy Belated Birthday Logan!!

monica.coffman said...

Aww...so cute! Happy belated bday Logan!