Tuesday, March 01, 2011

i have NEVER ever ever been so sick

ugh! I have just finished the WORST week of my life! ever! ever! BLEK! I have never ever ever been so sick & miserable & felt so BAD in my life! EVER! It was just indescribabley miserable! OMGosh i really just cant even put it into words how really bad it was!
I guess it was the 'flu' -- my Mom had REAL flu & this was just like what she has told me bout her experience w/ it. so nasty
the hurt, the puking, the HEADACHE!!! oh my! i was in SOOOO much pain -- I actually was WANTING my 'normal' everyday headaches & pain back! really! oh man -- it is not an experience i want to ever ever repeat!!! I WILL be getting a flu shot every single year for the rest of my life! along w/every member of my family!
I would encourage u to do the same!!!!
oh boy
ok -- SO, I WILL get some pics of the kids posted THIS week -- just gimme a couple more days here w/ my re-couping-- i am still so exausted all the time! its like even tho the rest of me is feeling better, i still have no stamina -- hopefully i will get back to my normal soon
keep well!!! I hope u are all feeling wonderful!!!
oh & please!!! GO GET A FLU SHOT!!!! u never ever want to live the last week of my life :( yikes!
take care :)
♥B

No comments: