Tuesday, February 15, 2011

happy 'un'V♥lentines d♥y!!!

ok
so get this valentines day 'kick in the face' i got yesterday (LOL!!! no, but really!)
was just a normal uneventful morning

i took the littles to get some errands done
& when we got home i could see TWO packages that had been left by UPS (woohoo!!!! i LOVE gettting packages in the mail :) ♥
& as i was walking up to the front door i could see that 1 of the boxes had the huge green 'pro flowers' logo on --
now, i dont know any woman that wouldnt get a bit excited thinkin they got some flowers!! right? Trent doesnt get me flowers often -- since i was raised in flowers shops owned by my parents & then co-owned a shop w/ my mom for a few yrs, he knows that i would, most of the time say "dont spend the money on flowers that arent gonna last, just gimme the money so i can spend it however i want :) ***BUT*** like i said, he DOES send me flowers a couple times a year & i was still excited by that d@mn green pro-flowers box
sigh
yeah, so i get the boxes inside & get the littles all situated, get a knife so i can open the box,
& i just HAPPEN to see the mailing label did NOT have MY name OR my address on it :( it was FOR THE NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR!!!!!! gaaaaaah!!!
oh, & yeah -- the 2 boxes were their v-day special of roses AND chocolate
:( <-----thats me pouting
so, i took the packages next door & left them on HER doorstep
since they werent for me
& i guess it wouldnt be nice for me to keep HER pro-flowers boxes
& they were left at my door just to mock me
& yeah, i totally pouted all the way home
sigh........

oh! & when i told my husband bout this bit of valentines day trickery on my brain -- he laughed!!!! grrrrrrrr!!!

so, how was ur valentines day???
♥B

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beffy! I'm sorry about the flowers! :/ My valentine's was good--although not was I was expecting it to be--Jeff's gma passed away, so he had to fly out to Michigan, but my daddy came down and we had dinner together. I miss you a lot. We should text. :)

Tamara Wheeler said...

Hey Beffy! We have been married 17 years and have never celebrated Valentine's Day. We went to the French Riviera for the weekend. And then on valentine's Day itself, we had our dance class. So that was the most I had ever done on Valentine's.

I think that was a bad Valentine's Trick that the UPS played on ya.

I look forward to reading more about your life.

Miss you!

Shannon said...

I've had where the florist comes up to my door with these huge beautiful arrangements. I get excited thinking someone sent me flowers for no reason at all- the best kind. Then the florist opens their mouth to ask me to keep the flowers for the neighbor because they aren't home. That has happened to me not once but twice! So, I totally understand what you went through!
For me Valentines Day wasn't really celebrated. We made fondue here at home and the kids loved it.