Saturday, January 16, 2010

Who's that girl?!!!

My good friend Bree has brought back her AAM challenges!!! Woohoo!!!
I am so happy & so excited!!
Her new challenge blog is---> Who's that Girl
u just HAVE to have a look-see!! Bree has THE best challenges!! she always comes up with the best journaling prompts!
oh and I should also mention, she is an incredibley talented & creative scrapper!!!
she has pulled together a fabulous DT for her new challenge blog & the first challenge is posted, along with all of the design teams beautiful work! AND they are having a blog hop right now!! AND there are PRIZES!!! Woot!!! :)
i am most def planning to play along -- not only this challenge but as often as I can! because Brees challenges always make me think & give me great ideas for my scrapping! & some different perspectives for my journaling! which i think is always great for my scrapbooks
I hope to see lots of you playing along with me :)
take care
♥B

No comments: