Trent really did take Thrusday & Friday off, guess I should apologize to him for doubting him......NAH!!! heehee.
We went looking at more houses on Thursday morn, us & the 2 bebes -- that was not a fun experience. 1 of us usually just stayed in the car with the kiddies so we didnt have to take them in & out, then if it was worth seeing we would trade & the other would go :) thank goodness our new realtor is so understanding!!!! Her name is Tess, if anyone is ever buying a house in So Cal, let me know & I will give you her info. She has been great for us! Much better than that idiot we were dealing with before!! Gaaaah! anyway, I saw 2 that Trent had already seen, love love LOVED them both, but they both have offers :( for whatever reason Tess thinks the escrow might fall out on one of em, & they are accepting back up offers, so we upped our bid on 1 of em (they have a really low asking price so, we are trying to 1-up the competition LOL) & we put in a bid on the other, they are both fantastic houses, like my jaw drops even thinking we might get them! beautiful!!!
We did get a tad bit of good news, about the house that we put in an offer a couple weeks ago, then upped our offer, Tess called the listing agent yesterday & he or she (I dunno) said that we are looking good! & we should know something today or 2moro! I am not sure why, we know for a fact there is an offer in that is a few thousand more than ours -- but we have heard that we are 'more qualified' not sure why but, OK!!! anyway, i love this house! It has a loft space, that would be my loft/scrappy space :) I know I have blogged bout this house before :) anyway, I will of course let y'all know. they may just counter offer -- who knows. But we both want it, so I think we would go as far as we could to get it :) keep all finners & toes crossed for us please!!
James had another football game on Friday -- they beat them, of course!! It was like 56 to 13 or something like that! NO team has ever scored more than 2 points against James' team!!! Isnt that crazy!!!??! I didnt get to go ( I had to stay at home to recieve the package that had to be signed for for James' phone that we didnt need *grrr*) but James ended up playing A LOT!!! & he got tackled by this HUGE guy :( & this other guy was totally not following the rules or whatever, he was 'holding' on James & he was hitting James in the back! & he was hitting him in the face mask! :( ACK! I gotta say I am glad I wasnt there! cuz I woulda been flipping out! Trent said that when they put James lined up in front of this huge huge guy, he was thinking 'aw crap!' OY! I would have been a WRECK!! Altho James was going on & on about it lol he was so proud of the way he handled it! so, its good that he is so proud of himself! & I am glad that they won
OH! & THE MOST EXCITING news! I cant believe I didnt post this in the first paragraph!! We got 2 words from Kenzie!!! YAY! the MOST exciting is that the first one is mama!!!!! YEP!! MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! She has been saying it for a week or so, i thot she was just babbling (I know Mom, u called it lol) but she is in fact saying it TO ME :) I could not have been more excited, then on Saturday she said ba-ba for her bottle! over & over again she said it! so, i know that was what she was wanting! So, we are on our way to talking! I bet she will out-talk her brother! He still doesnt say much,
A new sketch was posted on Tamaras blog today http://www.sketchesbytamara.blogspot.com/
i love this one!! here is the sketch

& here is what I did with it -->

come by the blog to see what the whole DT did :)
so, i think that is all for now
have a headache today, but not as bad as over the weekend (course those just got worse & worse as the days went on, afternoon were just KILLER) i was s'posed to have a doc appt this week, just my monthly med. check in appt, but my dr is outta town, again, all week!!! Grrrr! This is the 4th vaca he has taken this year! Crazy!! & those are only the 4 i know about, because every single one of them fell during a time I was s'posed to go in for an appt. so, that has been postponed til next week, which is fine as long as his back up doc signs my refills like he is supposed to!! We will see today.
Have a great Monday everyone! I will try to get some pics of my kiddies posted in the next couple of days
Take Care ♥
have a headache today, but not as bad as over the weekend (course those just got worse & worse as the days went on, afternoon were just KILLER) i was s'posed to have a doc appt this week, just my monthly med. check in appt, but my dr is outta town, again, all week!!! Grrrr! This is the 4th vaca he has taken this year! Crazy!! & those are only the 4 i know about, because every single one of them fell during a time I was s'posed to go in for an appt. so, that has been postponed til next week, which is fine as long as his back up doc signs my refills like he is supposed to!! We will see today.
Have a great Monday everyone! I will try to get some pics of my kiddies posted in the next couple of days
Take Care ♥

2 comments:
Fingers crossed for the house you want! That page is cool too!!! ENJOY your week!
La-
Cant wait to hear NEWS on getting a house......its always hard looking for just the perfect house, so I will keep my fingers crossed for you guys!
Post a Comment