this first one I did for 3 scrappy boys, using the awesome October main kit
here is the kit (there are a few left, get one while you can!) -->

& here is my first DT layout using the kit :)
this is really a great kit that Heather put together!!

& heres a close up of where i hid the journaling behind the photo

I used a different kit for this next LO -- i used the trio for this one

& here are a couple close ups of this one

& this one I finished yesterday -- this is prolly one of my FAVE LOs ever ever!! i just love the way it came together & it is covered in yummy Close to My Heart glitter (that I got from Sara, if'n you need a STMH consultant let me know, i know an awesome one!!!!) & tons of butterflies! & i love this Crate pp!!!! so pretty! I took lotsa close ups of this one cuz it was kinda hard to get the dimension in the pics :)





When i showed that last LO to Trent he said it was beautiful!! He has never said that bout any of my layouts before! Made me happy :)
There are a few other things I have done but havent gotten the scans resized and everything, maybe I will get it posted over the weekend :) I also have a few DT things I have done that I cant post yet :) not til November! oh & I finally got pics of my 'layout curtain' that Trent put up for me a few weeks ago, i will get those posted this weekend too
There are a few other things I have done but havent gotten the scans resized and everything, maybe I will get it posted over the weekend :) I also have a few DT things I have done that I cant post yet :) not til November! oh & I finally got pics of my 'layout curtain' that Trent put up for me a few weeks ago, i will get those posted this weekend too
have a great halloween! We are gonna start gettin the kiddies ready to go here pretty soon.
Take care,
B

10 comments:
Wow beffy, awesome work here....I love the BG line....it rocks...you did a great job!
That is some amazing work my Daizie!
love all of your layouts!! Love that kit.
You really did a wonderful job on those LO's. I know that it must have made you feel so good for Trent to tell you that. Joe is so good about that too.
Isn't that picture of you and Kenzie from when you got home from Wisconsin? She is so sweet.
Great pages!!
La-
You are so talented! I just love looking at your projects!
You really rocked all of those layouts. I love your details. Gret work.
FABULOUS stuff, Bethany! Everything is sooo pretty and full of fab details! :)
I just love your LO's girl!!
What a great album I love those butterflies and your work you are amazingly talented
Post a Comment