Thursday, March 01, 2007
went to the hospital last night
I had to go to the hospital for my migraine last night. It got so bad after I was on my way to get James from school that I was going to sit at the school & wait for Trent to come and drive me home. I did end up driving home because my vision cleared up. I took a Vicodin when I got home but it didn't even touch it so we went to urgent care. Logan was screaming, he hates Kaiser I guess?? Anyway they gave me a shot of (no clue how to spell this??) Tordal & Fenagen. They helped. But Logan screamed at the top of his lungs the entire trip home so that did not help!! And I can still feel it some this morning. I kept James home today because I was afraid of driving til I know for sure it's gone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment