Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Migraine Hangover

That's what I have today. Had another stupid migraine last night, not as bad as the last few so that's good. But the day after a migraine I always still feel "off" dizzy, nauseous, my head still aches, my eyes hurt, I spend my whole day wondering if the migraine is going to come back for an second showing - I just wanna stay in bed :) but Logan's having none of that :)
I really hope that once I am able to take the migraine meds that they help because this is ridiculous. I am getting them all the time and it sucks!!!!!!!

4 comments:

CK Photo said...

migraines suck... I can only imagine... feel better soon

Just Me said...

I hope you feel better My Daizie! :hug:

amyz said...

Oh no! Feel better--I know how bad that hurts! :hug:

Paula said...

I hope you were feeling better today! Sending a hug!