Thursday, December 28, 2006

Christmas is over.....finally!!

Our Christmas was nice. Nothin' exciting. We stayed home and my Mom came over for dinner. The boys got tons of presents that are still scattered all over the house.


Logan actually opened some of this own presents -- he loves ripping paper so he enjoyed the paper more than most of the actual presents. Or the boxes -- why do babies love boxes so much :)








Trent got me a razor cell phone, just in time too -- mine quit working a couple weeks ago, I think because it's full of baby drool :)

We got Logan a TMX Elmo and he loves it. and an Elmo chair that laughs and shakes when he sits in it. and some board books, blocks (2 kinds), a toy box, a shape sorter, a table top Leapfrog thing (noisy with lots of lights), and James got him the Itsy Bitsy Spiderman -- and I'm sure I am forgetting something :)

James got 2 DS games, 1 PS2 game and 1 Gamecube game, an XPV (an RC plane kind of thing that flies), a book shelf, Star Wars Transformers (2 of 'em), a new soccer ball, and my Mom got him Electronic Star Wars Battleship which he LOVES! He can even play it by himself!


We got Trent a couple of ties, a new dress shirt and pants (he has to dress up for work everyday), new Pirates movie, an iTunes gift card and James got him the new Superman PS2 game. I think everyone is happy with what they got.

I haven't gotten a chance to put out Christams pics on my pic site yet & I work tomorrow so maybe on Sunday or Monday.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and have a safe New Years :)

1 comment:

Kate said...

Sounds like you guys had a great Christmas!! Hope you have a Happy New Year too!!