i havent done alot of creating lately *but* heres a look at what i have done --
i did this LO for my Tams Sketches! blog
here is the latest sketch
i did this LO for my Tams Sketches! blog
here is the latest sketch
& my LO




i did this LO for the January issue of Pagemapsi really love this 1 -- i adore this PP xmas pp!!


& this is a wreath that i made for my mom for Christmas :)i LOVE the way it came out! i got my inspiration for this from Holly Hanks-- she is a wonderful scrapper :) great inspiration!!
& my mom loves it! YAY!!! i am so happy that i made her happy



& I also made her these clips that hold photos for my Mom for xmas (I put a pic in each one, 1 of each of my kids) made these out of binder clips--


i have a few other LOs that i have done but i cant post yet :) i will get them posted over the next few weeks as Tam posts them on the Sketches! blog& I am hoping to scrap some tonight &/or tomorrow
***hopefully***
thats all i have for now :)
take care
♥B

1 comment:
Adorable projects! I especially ♥ those candy cane photos you used! Adorable!
Post a Comment