Saturday, November 07, 2009

friday fill ins 11/6 (posting a day late oops)



1. Plans and schedules are something that I wish I had in my life! LOL!!!
2. I'm happy when things are pain-free in my head :) but, other than that -- I'm happy when my husband is home, my family is all together, everyone is attitude-free (teen & toddler attitudes ya know lol) & we are all just enjoying eachothers company! ♥
3. The last thing I drank was Diet Dr Pepper -- my standard drink :)
4. One of the most valuable things in my life is my children- my family- my Mom :) they ARE my life & they are what I value in my life
5. I like cheeeeeeese on my pizza.
6. Dear November, please bring us some cooler weather & take away the heat & the high electricity bills with it!! LOL! I can't wait for my baby girls 2nd birthday & Thanksgiving with my family. Just give me a nice, peaceful, happy & enjoyable month -- is that really to much to ask???? :)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to not really sure yet actually :) tomorrow my plans include taking care of the littles, hubs won't be home cuz he's is starting some painting at my Moms and Sunday, I want to feel better cuz right now I am feeling like I am coming down with something & James is saying that he is feeling sick & coughing --- PLEASE don't let us be really sick!! no no no!!! :(

1 comment:

Deana said...

♥'d your answers! Hope no one is sick! My daughter had H1N1 a couple weeks ago, but my husband & I both managed to escape it!

Hugs...