Friday, October 30, 2009

friday fill ins 10/30



1. It was a dark and stormy night, somewhere in the world-- but NOT here in So Cal! LOL!!! We have some hot weather! nothing stormy going on here

2. Nothing gets done right if I dont do it myself, so I offered to take the books myself. -- bwaahaahaa, totally the truth too!!!

3. Rushing out, we are gonna be getting pumpkins AND costumes for James & Kenzie 2moro! We have Logans costume -- but thats it :( we are so totally NOT on the ball this year {sigh}

4. Is there a full moon out there...I think I heard a howl! teehee

5. Shhhh... be very quiet! the kids are sleeping & I dont wanna wake them! Its my night to scrap!!

6. Trick or treat, smell my feet -- give me something good to eat!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to scrap, scrap, scrapping, tomorrow my plans include costume & pumpkin shopping and Sunday, I want to relax!

No comments: