Thursday, May 07, 2009

where does the time go???

Yikes! I said i was gonna get my blog back on track -- that was like what, almost 3 weeks ago :( Sawrrrry {insert embarrassed face here} LOL!

well, lots happening -- as usual!
Logans 3RD BDAY WAS YESTERDAY!!! wow!! I cannot belive he is 3! its a happy & sad kind of day for me -- happy cuz its his bday, but sad, well, cuz its his bday! LOL! just means he's getting older {sigh}
He had a fabulous day tho! lots of prezzies! An Oreo ice cream cake (we had a power black out so i didnt get his cake made!!! it was almost 100 degrees here yesterday & we were without power for almost 2 hours! it was awful!!! but he LOVED his cake! so I am glad that it worked out! & thanks Mom for picking it up for me!) I will get some pics of his bday posted later this evening or 2moro! I know i always say that & dont get it done but I REALLY WILL!!!
This is the other awesomely exciting news that i have to share!!! For my bday, my awesomely great & fabulouso Mom bought me an amazing camera!! that i have been wanting for years! i have been wanting to upgrade to a REAL camera, a nicer camera for so long now! & i had kinda given up on it for now cuz we just cant afford it with the house payment & Trents new car payment & all that carp :( but she totally made my entire YEAR!!! I bet my face was hysterical when i opened it! I never would have even imagined getting that! Its a Cannon Rebel XS Its awesome!! So i am gonna post some pics FOR SURE!!! I have totally fallen back in love with photography! seriously! it is amazing! I am gonna start my 365 blog back up & going too! cuz i am taking pics all the time! So i might as well share em :) It was definitely BY FAR the best prezzie i have even recieved! its just amazing! thanks again Mom! Love you!!!
Anywho, i have tons of stuffs i need to do, there's always something, right? :)
so i will blog some more later
b4 i go -->
here are a few things that i have been working on lately
thanks for stopping by:)
































1 comment:

Denise said...

Bout time for an update! jk
I think Logan's B-day is the same day as my daughters.(the 6th) She turned 18 though! Wow! I feel old! Great pages! Keep up the creativity!