I cant believe it!!
Here are 2 videos of her crawling LOL
so cute!!
the first one is yesterday afternoon
right after she started crawling
the other is today (Logan is also in this one claiming his toys as "MINE!" LOL)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Awww........look at her go!
WOW, such a cutie......how fun that you got on the video.....
that is so adorable!!!! Look at Kenzie crawling already. James was being a great big brother moving them away from her so she could exercise some more. And poor Logan's whole world has just beed destroyed. I loved how he took the toy from her and then came hug her. That was so cute.
Fake
How stinking cute is that! Love it!!
She is just precious!!! Getting around really well, too, so you better watch out!! LOL :)
She is just absolutely too cute!!!
What a cutie pie! IT is so cute when they become mobile!
Too cute.. I love that little crawl!!! little tush waving! LOL
They grow sooo fast!!!
La-
Oh how cute! She is so stinkin' adorable!
She is growing so fast! How cute!
mmmmm...love me some crawling grunting babies, LOL!!!
Post a Comment