James didn't have to go back to school til Tuesday so, Monday we were gonna run around & do some errands -- Nope! James was sick :( He was thowing up most of the morning. Good thing he was better in the afternoon since he had a report he had to get typed up for school on Tuesday -- nothing like putting it off til the last minute LOL
So, this is what Logan and I did all Monday morning.
He loves knocking these big block towers over :)



Tuesday morning Kenzie had a dr's appt for her first round of vaccinations :( Poor baby! She had to get 4 shots! Plus an oral syrup. She screamed her little head off. She was prettty cranky the rest of the day so she got Tylenol for the first time too. She seems better today but, kinda sleepy.
and while we were there her dr told me that he is retiring :( I am so upset. This is the first pediatrcian I have ever found that I liked :( I hope I can find another good dr for them. This afternon I have a dr appt, my post pardum check up (yuck!). I was supposed to go in at 6 weeks but the doc didn't have any openings til 7 weeks so that is why this appt is a week late (not that I minded LOL). It'll be nice to have the doctors "release" that I am all good & can get back on the treadmill & start working out again. and tomorrow I have another appt but this one is with the dr I am seeing for my headaches. Going to the dr's 3x in 1 week stinks!! But K doesn't have to go back for 2 months & Logan doesn't have to go til he is 2, and I shouldn't have to go back for at least a month or more.

4 comments:
Yea for blocks! I LOVED those as a kid.
Boo for four shots :(
tts.
Aww poor baby got shots in her leg. And it sucks about the dr. Logan was too funny with all of those blocks.
Fake
Poor baby getting shots!! :(
Cute pictures of Logan with the blocks!
Poor Kenzie! Shots are icky!
Love the blocks photos, looks like lots of fun!
Post a Comment