Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Went to the dr.

James & Logan both had appointments last week. Luckily the dr will take them both at the same time! James needed 3 shots, Logan needed 2 (neither one of them cried lol). Logan is 21.5 pounds and 29 inches long.
I went the dr yesterday. I actually lost a couple of pounds according their scale (not according to mine tho). It was actually a kinda scarey appt. because when she went to listen to the babies heartbeat she couldn't find the little thing. She ended up using an ultrasound machine to find the baby but the baby was moving so fast she couldn't get a reading that way either! She went back with the Doppler & finally got a reading (150 beats per minute), but it was rather nerve-racking when she couldn't find it!! She said that the baby was just moving around A LOT! and that was why she was having a hard time keeping track of it :) She said all that movment is a sign that the baby is doing good so, I am trying to not freak out about it.

No comments: