Tuesday, April 03, 2007
He is so hard-headed!!
Logan will NOT take a bottle! I worked on Saturday & he had like 3 or 4 ounces all day! and when I say ALL day I mean I really am gone ALL day! I leave at 7:30 am and get back home right before 7 pm. He just will not take a bottle! SO needless to say the formula thing isn't working either -- and he is still biting :( I am getting so frustrated! I don't know what to do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
How close to a year is he? Can you switch to whole milk, better taste than formula? Try a cup, so many to choose from that are spill proof. :hug:
Oy. I don't think I have any advice but lots of :hug:
oh dear! I would go with the whole milk as well...mine were both on whole milk at like 10 mos.....nicolas who threw up every formula but enfamil lactofree immediately took to the milk...
I'd talk to the doctor and ask about the milk. It seems to me like he's close enough to a year to give it a try! lol Have you ever tasted formula? YUCK. I don't blame him.
I'd give up on the bottle, too. If you can't get him to drink out of a regular sippy cup, try him on a RubberMaid juice box - has a straw in it.
I've been there, darlin'! I promise, you'll survive!
OH...and biting...take it away and let him know how much it hurts.
:hug:
Post a Comment