
Yesterday was Logan's 9 month check up (and he was exactly 9 months old yesterday -- I can't belive it's been 9 months already!!!). He is doing great, the dr' says he's is text book perfect in his height & weight -- 20.9 pounds and 28.5 inches long. He didn't have to get any shots so at least it was an easy appointment. He has to go again at 12 months, 4 shots next time :( I hate that!!
I asked the dr about Logan still getting up at night and when I could stop nursing him at night -- he is still getting up 3-5 times a night to eat! And the dr told me to stop!! He said don't even go in there when he fusses, he doesn't need to eat! So I am going to try to calm him at night without nursing him -- I am not going to let him "cry it out"! I just don't have it in me to let him cry for however long til he falls asleep! I just can't do it! So, hopefully over time I will be able to get him to stop getting up to eat, key word being "hopefully" :)
I got to see James' game on Saturday. They tied 7-7. James was thrilled that they tied since that
team is supposed to be "the best" :) James played 2nd base because a few of their players didn't show up. He did pretty good, especially since he has never played that base before! He also got caught in a pickle between 3rd & home :) It was funny! He's never been stuck in a pickle before! They ended up getting him out but it was a fun game. There's a picture of James in the pickle on the right -- he's #5 in the yellow. All of these pics are from the game on Saturday.
This is one of James and his best friend Kyle -- James almost got him out! So close!!

I work this weekend (both days) so Trent is gonna have to go it alone getting the boys to the game on Saturday. It's an early one this week too. We are all gonna be trying to get out of the house at the same time! Could be craziness!!
Logan has been very cranky the past couple of days. On Monday I thought I was going to go crazy! He didn't go for more then 5 minutes without crying all day! Except when he was sleeping (which doesn't happen very often or for very long periods of time)! I am not sure what was going on with him! He seems to be better today (knock on wood). I thought maybe he was getting another tooth because he always gets incredibley crabby before a tooth comes in but I can't see or feel any coming in in there! And being that he already has 8, I think he has enough for now :)
My Mom is in the peak of her tax season and I never get to see her or talk to her (my Mom & I are known to spend hours on the phone :), so *wave* Hi Mom! Have a good day at work :)

No comments:
Post a Comment