Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween everyone! Are you ready for the trick or treating madness?? I will be inside with the lights off with Logan :) We decided that Dad and James are going out trick or treating, Mom and Logan are staying home! I am totally OK with this! Logan isn't old enought to enjoy it, it's more likely to scare him than anything else! Plus it's supposed to be freezing tonight. And if we took him James' trip would probably end up being cut short so, I am (happily) staying home!
James is going as Darth Vadar this year. He's got the full costume with the cape and mask that has a voice changer. I will post some pics tomorrow.
We got James' report card last week -- He is doing so well! We are so proud of him! He has 1 C -in health (they are learning the bones & muscles and I guess he doesn't like it much), 2 B's and the rest A's!!! I think that is great! His last progress report he had 3 C's so he did great getting those up where they belong.
The past couple of weeks have been craziness around here! It seems like everytime I turn around Logan is doing something new or making some new sound! He is up to 19 pounds now!! I think carrying him around all day should count as exercise :)
AND he is getting 2 more teeth! Yep 2!! Actually one has already kind of popped out and the other is close to coming through! We got a picture last night, although he wasn't to happy about it :) You can see how swollen it is around where they are coming in. It's gotta hurt! poor baby!But I've got to have pics of everything! and please excuse the orange around his nose. he had just eaten carrots for dinner.


We also got a Bowflex a couple of weeks ago. I have wanted one for years and I LOVE it! I haven't been able to use it as much as I would like the past couple of weeks due to screaming baby (teething is really hard on him) but I am so happy to have one finally! I figure since I can't get to the gym, bring the gym to me :) So I will let you know how well it works for me!



I have started my Christmas shopping! Yay! I am so glad to be getting a head start on it this year! The bad thing is, the last time I started early I ended up spending twice as much becasue when Christmas got close I was done buying for everyone but, I kept shopping anyway :) That's just part of Christmas right? The last minute shopping! So hopefully this year Logan will keep me so busy that I don't do that! We'll see.
Have a great Halloween!

No comments: